Valuations surveys of existing buildings
• Carrying out measured surveys of existing buildings and producing survey drawings including levels where necessary.
Preparation of Schedules of Condition
• Preparation of schedules, describing in detail the condition of a building where this has to be recorded for the purposes of leasing or prior to building works.
• Preparing schedules under terms of leases, negotiating with freeholders or tenant’s surveyor, inspecting and approving works carried out.
• Carrying out surveys of buildings of all types to advise on structural condition and state of repair.
• Carrying out and preparing RICS Homebuyers reports and valuations.
• Inspecting and completing survey reports on commercial property.
Approval of plans
• Examining and approving plans of additions, extensions or alterations of properties submitted by lessees and inspecting the works in progress.
Planned maintenance and stock condition surveys
• Obtaining stock details from client, contacting tenants, arranging access.
• Inspecting premises, preparing stock condition reports and projected maintenance costs.
• Preparing summary sheets detailing maintenance costs for client’s housing stock.
Party Wall matters
• Advising under the Party Wall Etc Act 1996 in respect of Notices in relation to works to party structures. Acting for a Building Owner or Adjoining Owner to negotiate and agree Party Wall Awards.
• Dealing with pre-contract matters, assessing method of works, site supervision and cost control of works.