Building works to new buildings
• General advice on client proposals, preparing feasibility reports and advising on the progress of the works.
• Preparation of design drawings for discussion and submission to the local authority.
• Advising on the use of other consultants. Instructing consultant engineers and other specialist skills as appropriate, submitting documents to tender and advising the client on results and the appointment of a contractor. Administering the contract to completion.
• Comprehensive site/soil investigations to determine existing conditions.
• General advice, sketch schemes with approximate costs, obtaining consents from statutory bodies/highway authorities.
• Preparing detailed drawings and specification for tender purposes, advising client on contract or selection.
• Advising generally on the feasibility of proposals and consulting with the local authority as appropriate.
• Preparing outline and detailed planning applications for the schemes proposed and negotiating with the local authority as necessary.